Are You Trying To Increase Event Ticket Sales?
Every event is different and comes with its own unique challenges. Whenever selling tickets to an event, it’s always a struggle to sell as many as possible regardless of size. At byPeterandPauls.com we put together amazing events every day so we understand that attendance is very important. We have put together a list of 5 tips to help increase your event’s ticket sales!
- Partner Up – Look to partner with businesses that can help uniquely position your event to create a better experience for attendees. Hosting a late evening concert? Partner with a nearby hotel and sell the experience as a “one-night getaway”. Having partners can assist in selling more tickets as they can expand your reach and give attendees an extra incentive to purchase.
- Offer Discounts – Offering discounts can give your event the sales boost it needs. Try offering discounts for those buying a large group of tickets. Or give referral codes to attendees to encourage them to invite friends via social media. Offer early ticket access and special deals to members of groups that are related to your event.
- Sell Tickets at the Door – This may seem like a no-brainer, however when paying so much attention to online sales, it’s easy to forget the potential for on-site sales. Bring your event from a crowd to a packed house.
- Limited Time Only Tickets – Having “limited-time” discounts creates a sense of urgency and inspires people to purchase tickets right away. Another option is to sell tickets in limited number tiers at increasing prices to keep your sales strong leading up to the event. Urge ticket buyers to take action before it’s too late by letting them know tickets are limited. Whenever possible, play up the exclusivity of the event.
- Social Media – Create an event Facebook page and run an ad to increase awareness with people who live in the area. The ad can target a specific audience whose interests align with your brand and the event that you are putting on.
Did you find this post helpful? Do you have any other creative suggestions on how to increase event ticket sales? Let us know in the comments below! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date on all the latest happenings!